6.11.2009

Our fun date day

Well, as I mentioned in my last blog, Chase and I have not had a lot of time together lately. So we decided to take some time for just the two of us and do something fun. We rarely go to the movies because after buying two tickets we could own the movie for the same price when it comes out. However, nothing beats seeing a movie in theaters. I find this to be especially true when it comes to horror movies because of the giant screen and excruciatingly loud speakers. So we decided to go see Drag Me To Hell. Wow......wow.......and did I mention wow? That movie was great! The casting was just perfect.


Alison Lohman was completely adorable and endearing. I figured it would have a couple jump scenes and a lot of laughs, but goodness gracious I was like on the edge of my seat for the whole movie. I think it had been so long since Chase had seen a horror movie in theaters he was grasping at my arm and whimpering like a little girl. It was awesome. I think we may go see it again when it comes out at the dollar theater. Then we went shopping to get new bathing suits for the summer. So the next day we put our suits to good use and went to Lake Conasauga.



We took a walk around the lake and then we went swimming. Chase's mom made this giant sandwiches with homemade bread and melty cheese for dinner. It was a perfect day. :-)

No comments: