6.06.2009

Hide and Seek with the Girls

I visited my mom yesterday while Chase was at work and the girls wanted to play hide and go seek with me. So I counted to 20 and.....

Yes, the tub. It was adorable because Sailor jumped out when I found them and told me that she had to lay with bugs until I found her. Then it was Genevieve's turn to hide all by herself...

It would have been a great hiding place if she had bothered to close the doors.

Then Sailor ran to hide. She was fun to find because she always looked so shocked that you found her.

Genevieve's turn to hide was hilarious because she laughed the whole way to her hiding place where I found this...

"Oh where could Genevieve be?"

It was a fun night. And mom probably enjoys it when the girls are occupied while she tries to cook.

1 comment:

Mykal Banta said...

CS: This was my son's favorite game when he was a child. He normally hid behind a kitchen chair with his face covered by his hands, giggling the whole time. - Mykal