6.22.2009

Father's Day


Father's Day is over and done, but it was a nice one. I got my dad a Led Zeppelin concert on Blu Ray and Slumdog Millionaire on Blu Ray. He seemed pretty pleased. I didn't get to spend as much time with him as I would have liked. Chase had to work and couldn't bring me to Dad's till he got home and then when he came to pick me up (after visiting his Dad) he didn't wanna stick around because he'd been working all day. But I should be spending more time with him in a couple weeks when he takes me to Savannah to help me find a place to live down there. So anyway, thanks Dad for being so awesome.


In other father's day news I came across this beautiful and touching website:
Days With My Father
This man had to help care for his father after his mother died. His father had short term memory loss and was a little confused about things. It was such a touching story about the love between a father and his son. I highly recommend checking it out even if you aren't a huge fan of sappy stories. I am certain you will read this website from beginning to end.

No comments: