3.02.2009

One more thing...

I was watching Winnie the Pooh on the Disney channel this morning (yes, I still love Winnie the Pooh) and it went to a commercial break, which for the Disney channel means more shameless self-promotion. This music video comes on for the Imagination Movers; now I don't live at home with my little sisters anymore so I'm totally out of the little kid shows loop, but I find it hard to believe nobody else has mentioned this yet. One of the guys is kinda hot!

(the one on the far left- AKA: Mover Scott)

This could just be attributed to my weird obsession for guys with longer than normal hair (which started when I was about 9 and I had a crush on my friend's mom's boyfriend who had just gotten out of jail, he had hair like Barbie). But doesn't he look like that guy in high school who played drums and was abnormally funny. Not since my weird crush on Greg Page from the Wiggles have I watched such lame shows for the sake of a hot guy who could only be considered hot when placed on a children's show next to three other guys who could not in any way even be considered hot.

(the one in the yellow shirt)

So go ahead and laugh, but I know all the ladies out there are gonna be TiVo-ing this shit later.



No comments: