3.02.2009

Cat Nap Monday



Another lovely cat nap Monday. I laid on the couch wrapped up in a comforter and put on Dead Poets Society and was out like a light. Not that I dislike that movie, it's a really good movie, but I was really tired. Here are a couple of songs from my Princess and the Pea playlist. I generally use these to go to sleep or study b/c they are less distracting. Mum is a group from Iceland that has a unique sound. I find this song particularly calming. This particular song was featured in the movie Wicker Park. If you have not seen that movie I highly recommend it. Nine Inch Nails is generally not a band you expect to have a song that is peaceful enough to put you to sleep, but this song from their album The Slip is a beautiful little piano piece with lyrics so soft they almost take a back seat to the music itself.
Mum- We All Have a Map of the Piano
Nine Inch Nails- Lights in the Sky

No comments: